Subject: Administor is back (& married)
From: Mikko Makela <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 11:16:22 +0300 (EET DST)

Okee Dokee all !

First I want to apologize the list being down short time.
It was caused by my diskaddress changing which wasn't 
informed to our postmaster.

Anyway, now I'm back in school again and I'll be administering
this list almost daily again. In case someone is interested:
everything went fine; polttarit (the party before wedding, I
don't remember what's it in english), the wedding & ofcourse
the honeymoon.

I still don't have my A3000 fixed. As I tould you sometime ago,
it was broken by lighting (there was 12 hour thunder after a very
long and warm period during summer), which also broke our cablebox.
It seems that it's motherboard must be changed. But because it's 
hard to find A3000's motherboards, it maybe replaced with A4000's
motherboard. Do any of you have any idea what kind of machine I
would have after that ? Working ? AGA ?

That's it for now from me, I'll have to go to my next lecture (AI languages).

-Mikko